A Grand Experience
Exceptional people deserve to be part of an exceptional experience.
A GRAND culture underpins our success…
Our way of life at The Grand makes certain an inclusive environment where individuals are understood, respected and diversity is embraced.
Our team’s individual personalities enrich the Grand experience!
We believe every team member’s voice matters and we encourage and trust honest opinion.
A forward-thinking team who never stands still ensure the success of a progressive business.
We understand our team have different roles, different experiences and different personalities; together we can do exceptional things.
We know we will only ever be as good as our team, so we’re always on the look-out for talented new people to become part of our family. Like our brand we seek out exceptional individuals who can champion, encourage and inspire those around them, with an energy and drive to succeed, an ambition to be the best and motivation to make a difference every day.
We strive to create an individual and personal experience for all our guests by delivering Exceptional Hospitality…… so individuals with engaging personalities, who recognise the detail and demonstrate a 'can-do' attitude are a perfect match for us.
If you are truly passionate about delivering the highest standards and see yourself as part of a diverse, award winning team who deliver amazing hospitality consistently, then take a look our current opportunities.
Whatever your career aspirations, we can match them!
We believe in giving you the rewards you deserve. We think we’ve ticked all the boxes…..
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Complimentary gym facilities
- Meals on duty
- Grand Recognition Scheme (with rewards including free cinema tickets/annual pass, theme park passes, wine and champagne, Afternoon Tea, GB1 Dinner and Spa Experiences and much more!)
- Discounted use of hotel facilities including Restaurant, Lounge and Spa
- Entry into a draw to win a 2 nights mini break to Europe and beyond...
- Departmental and whole hotel team building and social events
- Hotel Recognition Programme - £100 per month Hotel Hero Awards
- Grand Hotel Awards
- Refer a friend scheme
- Long Service Programme
- Perks and Discounts App – including e vouchers, free and flash perks with Perkbox
- Staff rates and discounted accommodation at selected Hotels in UK. Staff rate £35.00 and Friends & Family £79.00 bed & breakfast
- Paid days off to volunteer
- Work place pension
- Life Assurance for all staff contributing to a Pension
- Salary Sacrifice Schemes – gym membership, IT, Childcare, Nursery, Holiday Buy and Sell Facility, Car Parking
- Employee Assistance Programme - Counselling – Legal – Health - Wellbeing
- Apprenticeships and on property training
- A personal development plan to match your career aspirations
Learning & Development
We offer exceptional learning opportunities where you are able to design your personal career path according to your aspirations and future goals. We encourage personal and professional growth and believe in nurturing everyone’s ability.
Let’s ignite your interest.
For all other enquiries please email: email@example.com